DANILOV ALEXEY EVGENIEVICH
Date of birth: March 26, 1970
- in 2001 - graduated from the Moscow State Law Academy.
- in 2008 - graduated from the Higher School of Management (GMS HSE).
- in 2010 – National Association of Stock Market Participants.
- in 2018 - advanced training under the program "Contract system in the field of procurement of goods, works and services to meet the needs of budgetary institutions and unitary enterprises: legal regulation" at the Moscow State University. O.E. Kutafin" (MSAL).
Specialty, academic degree:
Specialty - jurisprudence. Qualification - lawyer.
- from 1995 to 2000 – assistant lawyer in the Bar Association “Moscow Legal Center”.
- from 2000 to 2014 – Leading Legal Counsel of the Legal Department and Financial Controller of the Financial and Economic Department at CJSC FTK Company.
- from 2014 to 2017 – Deputy General Director for Legal Affairs at Videofon MV JSC.
- from 2017 to 2023 - head of the legal service of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "VGNKI".
- since 2023 – Deputy Director of FSBI VGNKI.
State awards and honorary titles:
- 2017 - medal of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia "For the prevention of fires".
- 2017 – veteran of labour.
- 2020 - Commendation from the Rosselkhoznadzor "For impeccable and efficient public civil service, assistance in solving the tasks assigned to the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance, as well as in connection with the celebration of the Day of the Agricultural and Processing Industry Worker."
- 2022 – Diploma of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance “For assistance in solving the tasks assigned to the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance”.